BEGINNER TO ADVANCED LEVELS
Taught by BTM faculty and dancers, the open classes are for adults who enjoy ballet.
A great way to learn, dance and stay in shape!
Classes resume at studio from Oct 1, 2021.
1 hr 30 min
Class Packages are available for regular participants.
This class is for adults who are new to ballet or have learned for less than one year.
The class will cover barre work, centre practice, pirouettes (turns) and allegro (jumps) with focus on ballet basics such as positions, posture, alignment, coordination and movement quality.
This class is for adults who have a minimum of two years of previous ballet training.
The class will cover barre work, centre practice, pirouettes (turns) and allegro (jumps) with focus on technical strength, more challenging combinations and movements.
Recommended for ballet teachers, professional dancers and those who have a considerable amount of previous ballet experience.
Note: The class will be cancelled if there are less than two participants. We will notify you as soon as we know.
- If you are a member and have purchased a Class Package, please select 'Book a session - RM 50' (disregard the price) followed by 'Manual Payment'. The class will be deducted from your balance.
- To book a session and pay via online banking, please select 'Manual Payment'.
Ballet Theatre Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Bank name: CIMB
Account number: 8010593080
Upon successful payment, please whatsapp your payment reference to +6011 1326 8888.
For Single Class Purchases
- No refund for cancellations under 2 hours notice.
For Class Package Holders
- Cancellations with less than 2 hours notice will be marked as used.
- All packages are not refundable, non-shareable and not transferrable.
- Validity period starts from date of first booking.
- Unused classes cannot be rolled over once pass has expired.
You can manage your bookings and schedules by logging in on our website (www.ballettheatremalaysia.com) or using our website Wix app.